Telecom & Electronics
As a Telecom or Electronics company you need to manage a large amount of information from an expanding value chain, including outsourced manufacturers, OEMs, divisions, and customers. Product launch windows are measured in weeks--not months. In addition, you need to meet the environmental regulation that requires you to report and track all types of aspects of the process. Last but not least you have to take into account the complex development processes, which involve the development of mechanical and hardware products, often in combination with software
To resolve these problems, Telecom & Electronics companies need a structured development process and the possibility to collaborate and exchange product data with partners.
These questions are very important and require constant attention. We at Technia can solve these. Telecom & Electronics companies need a structured development process and the possibility to collaborate and exchange product data with partners. Technia has experiences from working with world leading Telecom & Electronics companies like: Ericsson, Nokia, Nokia Siemens Networks, Sony Ericsson etc. These companies are already realizing the value in PLM.
Our PLM solutions help companies in the Telecom & Electronic
- Faster response to customer demands
- Speed up the development processes
- Enabling outsourcing and collaboration in the extended value chain
- Speed-up new product launches
- Secure environmental regulatory compliance
- Manage product data management and mechatronics (the combination of mechanical, electronic and software engineering)
- Manage collaborative product design
- Manage end-to-end traceability
- Manage component and supplier management
- Manage product portfolio management.
Customers in the Telecom & Electronics Industry
- AKVA group
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Sony Ericsson
- Telenor Cinclus