Energy, Process & Utility
How much does a one-hour stop in production cost your company? In the US alone, the energy business is losing $15.8 billion a year due to inefficiencies. The process industry shares many of these companies’ challenges, and the explanation is pretty straightforward. The problem can be found in many companies lack of a single system for the
handling of structure and documents that simultaneously supports the plants entire lifecycle. This is where we at Technia come in. We’re specialists in reducing risk, simplifying maintenance and avoiding costly stops in production in the process industry through a smart use of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems – a solution many of your colleagues in the industry already benefit from.
Apart from an all-too-common lack of a single system for the handling of structure and documents, there is also the dilemma of highly skilled workers going into retirement, bringing invaluable knowledge with them. This puts not only future investments at risk, but also jeopardizes quality control and regulatory requirements. A PLM-solution from Technia deals with all these problems, and we have the cases to prove it. Through us your company will not only become more effective, more competitive and more profitable, but also be able to meet the demands from the owners, clients and the government.
Business Value of PLM
- Creates one structure for the handling of information and a connection of processes, organisation and production
- A more effective work in project form with a stable knowledge transfer to the operations and maintenance divisions
- Minimizes the risk for unplanned stop in production
- Creates possibilities for a more effective planning and evaluation of the business
- Makes it easier to follow regulatory requirements