Includes Additional PLM Functionality
Connected users can access CAD data, documents and engineering processes via a web browser on a laptop or mobile device. Other PLM functionality gives the ability to:
- View, measure and mark-up 2D/3D data without the need for a CAD licence.
- Construct rich project plans & track progress with direct input from project contributors
- Create, assign and manage tasks within the connected team
- Search, save and control Microsoft Office documents, PDF files, images etc.
- Log, manage and display in 3D (where applicable) issues logged by the connected team
- Manage engineering change and other approval/review processes
A Business Platform For Future Growth
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform – On Cloud includes 25GB of secure, backed-up storage per connected user and full web-enabled functionality with absolutely no capital investment in physical IT hardware.
Future migration to next-generation CATIA apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE. Platform is near-seamless, and many such apps can already be used with CATIA V5 data.
E.g. SIMULIA Finite Element Analysis, CATIA Electrical Harness Design and/or DELMIA Process Planning. All 3DEXPERIENCE Platform upgrades are carried out by Dassault Systèmes at no additional cost. Additional storage capacity can be purchased if required.